Truck wont start sometimes...help

drbalazo

Master
Reaction score
in the past month this has happened to me 3 times. I try to start my truck it just wont start. It cranks well but just wont start. Batteries are new, alternator is new. The past 2 times I just waited about 5 to 10 minutes and it started right up. Hopefully it does the same thing right now. Any ideas?

JRJ04

Reaction score
might need to replace your fuel filter. ive noticed on mine that when its gettin close to needing to be replaced, it takes longer to crank.

aldo_45030

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if cps ends up not being the problem look at the ipr i had the same experience and the ipr was the problem. no start when hot, no codes, wait 10 min top 4 hrs and fires up like no problem.

drbalazo

Master
Reaction score
if cps ends up not being the problem look at the ipr i had the same experience and the ipr was the problem. no start when hot, no codes, wait 10 min top 4 hrs and fires up like no problem.

Its a good thing you posted this because I was about to post this. It was not the cps. I am assuming the IPR is the injector pressure regulator? Whatever it is, please tell me and how mcuh was it for the part? thanx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14