truck won't start

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
My uncle has an '03 6.0... the other night he was leaving my place and just out of the driveway his lights stopped working... he got them to come back on somehow and made it home... the next day he drove it to work and when he got home he tried the lights again and they wouldn't work again... so he starting messing with the fuses to see if it was possibly that.. and now the truck won't start... it sounds like it is going to crank over then does nothing... he had just replaced one battery so i explained he had to replace both at the same time so he is going to put a new one in opposite of the other new he just put in.. maybe that will do it.. idk.. any help is appreciated

Eubee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was not quite the same symptoms; but mine turened out to be a bad high pressure oil pump caused by the coolant side of thew oil cooler being plugged. I believe this to be a prevoius owner's negligence. Hope yours is a simpler/cheaper fix.

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
well evidently he DID NOT go over the fuses like he said he did... it was a fuse... something to do with fuel.. so the truck wasn't gettin fuel meaning it won't turn over... believe me he took lots of "stuff" for that stunt... I think we mentioned "fuses" a thousand times and he was SURE he check over them...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14