trying to find an old thread

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
Somebody a while ago (a year ago maybe) post a link to a GREAT article about all of the current events and how they play into each other (the bigger picture on current events). I can't find it because i think it was just a link and the following responces were 'great read' etc... making it hard to do a search for. I do know that it was written by Herbert E. Meyer and I have tried looking up his articles online and, although he has written several good ones, I was hoping somebody would remember the article I was talknig about. It was about 10 pages long when printed.

Thanks,
-Mike

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
I know what you are thinking and i already tried that - and no i dont think i posted in the thread.

Last edited:

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Can you give us anymore detail...............???

Tbar

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
the only real detail i remember was birth rates and how the muslims are producing more kids then any other culture (for lack of better words). Europe is on a downward spiral and the US' birthrate isnt much better.

I know its not a lot but i was just hoping that just the autor's name would jog sombodies memory and say 'hey i posted that'.

:(

CHPMustang

Reaction score
the only real detail i remember was birth rates and how the muslims are producing more kids then any other culture (for lack of better words). Europe is on a downward spiral and the US' birthrate isnt much better.

I know its not a lot but i was just hoping that just the autor's name would jog sombodies memory and say 'hey i posted that'.

:(
If it was anything regarding other nationalities,religion,race,etc it was most likely removed.;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14