TS Chip results!

thompson238

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i got my TS chip in today and while im sure its not as good as a custom tune its 100% better than my last 2 tuner tries! The high idel is nice as well as the anti theft . Its very smooth in 50 and 75hp setting and very responsive to the go pedal! On the 100 and 140 hp settings its pretty aggressive and the smoke is at a minimal on all settings , for 235 bones i cant complain !! I would like to find a digital switch like DP tuner uses on their chips, I wonder if the switch they have would work,I read that all the chips are made by one manufacture and Jody and Tony and everyone else just puts their own magic on them so any one got an extra switch i can try or does anyone know if this would work?:D

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hope you enjoy the chip, it is a good foundation for adding power

As for the switches no the DP Tuner F5/6 switch will not work with the TS chip, Once upon a time Jody was putting his programming on TS chips but now he has his own setup and will not touch TS Chips except for those that he sold. The F5/6 chips are a different technology so the switch won't quite work for you unfortunately.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58