Tuffcountry lift

clwalker3

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
hey all , i have an 06 powerstroke crewcab, i want a lift nothing big and i saw the tuff country lift 4.5 inches sounds cool and i was wondering if this was a good kit and i was thinking about throwing some 36x15.50's please i need someone expierenced for a little help thanks

patrickc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 6 inch skyjacker kit on my 2002 F350 and it just clears 36's without hitting anything. I had to install a procomp shackle/hanger kit to clear my 38's. I beleive max tire height for a 4 inch is 35's. I have used Tuff Country's lift kits before and was not impressed with their quality or performance. I would reccomend Skyjacker, my truck rides better than it did stock. Superlift also makes a good quality lift I have a 12 inch kit on my older chev pickup. For a swamp truck it rides great!

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
i have heard that tuff country was a decent kit back in the day and probably for older trucks but havent heard anything good lately. my choice is rancho - warranty on the kit-not overly expensive-skyjacker is high and i have always had good luck with their products

JustMeandMyZ

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I hear that the Donahoe lift kits are the one's preferred for the SuperDuty's. The dealership back home uses those lift kits on the "Regency Conversion". Looking to put one on in my truck once the cash starts flowing in. Looked around, and basically everyone told me that Donahoe is the way to go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14