Tune Trapper Hidden Am/Fm antenna

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Just thought I would share a good product with you all. I recently installed a new Pioneer DEH-P4900iB receiver in my camper along with some nifty speaker mounts for a set of 6x9 Pioneer speakers. Last thing I needed was a Am/Fm antenna. I did some searching and had about decided on a Shakespeare #4350, 3' folding AM/FM antenna but could not bring myself to drilling holes in the roof of my camper. While hunting around on eBay I came across the Tune Trapper Hidden Am/Fm Antenna. It sounded like a good product that was being sold by a 100% feedback seller so I ordered one up. Only took a couple of days to get here and I installed it tonight. I mounted it in a overhead cabinet with the supplied sticky mount. Reception is excellent and I didn't have to drill any holes in my roof :sweet They recommend them for anything that Rocks, Rolls, Floats or Flies. Good product in my opinion :hail

Tune Trapper Website

Tune Trapper eBay auctions.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Thanks for the info and links Crumm,I like the home version antenna,cool stuff;tu

King0581

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Crumm! I'm about to install a radio on my boat(for the wife):rant. That will come into play very well because I didnt know where I was going to mount it and I didnt wanna drill any holes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58