tunes

markee01

adam
Reaction score
just got off the phone with Rob at Elite, they're sending my custom tunes tommrow, can't wait to strap it to the dyno and actually get some numbers!

markee01

adam
Reaction score
i got the tow-power, max power and max power dyno, just for now, i work at a dyno facility, and we are an SCT dealer, We specialize in mustangs, and lightings so I thought it would be cool to see what the 7.3 could do.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep us posted on this. I have a 7.3 and was looking at the SCT but wanted to see some numbers and see what people think of the SCT. Good luck. Where are you out of?

markee01

adam
Reaction score
Our shop is located in Hampden Maine, yeah I was kinda waiting for someone to post numbers but nobody has so I guess I will. We have a dynocom Dyno so we will be able to get Hp and Tq.

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put down 351 with a BB turbo and a 120hp setting in CO last year... Good stuff!!!

markee01

adam
Reaction score
what were your egt? just curious cause mine got kinda hot with the can tunes

markee01

adam
Reaction score
Got my tunes last nite WOW, what a difference over the SCT tunes, the only problem I have had is a code 1211, I think it has something to do with boost?, but I"ll figure it all out. Monday I should have some Dyno numbers can't wait!!!

HostileWes

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i got the tow-power, max power and max power dyno, just for now, i work at a dyno facility, and we are an SCT dealer, We specialize in mustangs, and lightings so I thought it would be cool to see what the 7.3 could do.

So you work for a shop with a Dyno and SCT tuning equipment. You have the ability to custom tune on a dyno and you order out? Who ever is doing the tuning with the SCT equipment should go to the school at SCT in Florida. Its only $1100 bones. He can make that back on 3 of those mustangs. I would not tell to many people that you dont even let your boss tune your ride.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14