Turbomaster waste gate

brevelerib

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Looking for pros and cons and what the bennies are. I dont want anything to do with banks (way over priced) so please just your experiance with the turbomaster waste gate controler I like what ive seen,but looking to get some advice from anyone who uses one.....

Cheers

Last edited:

RSG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put it in, set it according to ruler, adjusted it once I got a gauge. Seems fine to me. Did the wicked wheel at same time so don't know whether it's the WW or the TurboMaster that makes my head hit the headrest?

cvdenson

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I got one on my early '99. I did notice faster spool. One thing I like is I can adjust it with a simple 11mm deep socket. I've got mine set to 25 psi but since I installed a Terminator modded 17 degree pump, I'm getting up to 26 psi now. This wastegate was beneficial to me because I have the 6sp and lose a lot of boost between shifts, but I gain it back quick.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This site dosnt get much response to questions :dunno .... is this typical

No.. It can be.. the Other way 'Round at times T.M.I. ;):lmao

Your question was specific to the Turbomaster.. not sure how many members have that brand, but maybe not that many.. That..might have limited the responses ?

Adjustable WG controllers are, IMO, Same Same. They all work the same way... once you adjust them for your wants & needs.

My "Banks" adjustable controller, looks and works identical to the Turbo master (wouldn't be surprise if they are made by the same maker). The only Dif is: The Brand Name label determines the price. Banks is so proud of their stuff... they're WAY over priced. I got a Hellofa Deal on mine... ONLY reason I bought one.

Mine is set at 25 lbs.. with shots of 30 lbs, if I stab it. Works well, I like it. Had it on now for 120K.. no issues, at all.

Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14