Twin HPOP

oi8228oi

another 99
Reaction score
OB NJ, land of traffic, stop lights, stop signs, a
has anyone tryed to make there own Twin HPOP setup? being that a HPOP is on 500 bux seems a lot cheaper to buy another one and pair em up and make your own stealth or terminator pump... why havent people done any themselves? maybe a wiki article?

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
You would have to have a lot of free time on your hands to spend at a machine shop to mod the front pump, make an adaptor plate and coupler to go between the 2 pumps. It's not as easy as it seems.

kiarasue

The RamSmoker
Reaction score
I'm not moving as fast as I had planed but getting set up for a bench run is time consuming. I have an alum. gear pump and an shaft adapter to replace the alt. nut. I have to get a flow divider so I won't over run the IPR's. I could run the engine with this .58 cu.in. pump. The stock pump can hold fairly good pressure. You just need to shore it up a little. My 12v system is allright but for momentary use only like in boost activation.

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
kiarasue said:
I'm not moving as fast as I had planed but getting set up for a bench run is time consuming. I have an alum. gear pump and an shaft adapter to replace the alt. nut. I have to get a flow divider so I won't over run the IPR's. I could run the engine with this .58 cu.in. pump. The stock pump can hold fairly good pressure. You just need to shore it up a little. My 12v system is allright but for momentary use only like in boost activation.

Uhhh....that's not a dual setup like the Stealth System. The OP was inquiring about in-line setups I believe.

ponch37300

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
what is bdp's website? is there's $2000+ like the other ones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58