twin turbos for Powerstroke

RSW_Hawaii

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Anybody know if there is a twin setup for the Powerstroke? Has anyone mounted a secondary turbo to the factory one?
I am running 12.85 et at 108-109 mph and think that more boost is the only way to get into the 11's. Any help or advice appreciated.

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
How much $$$$$$$$$$$$ ya got?

It won't be cheap at all!

What have you done to the bottom end?

RSW_Hawaii

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
bottom end

Using ARB air locker rear end, 12x16 M&H slicks. ATS Stage 5 trans, FASS fuel system, 275 injectors, ATS Extreme programming, 2 stage nitrous, AFe stage 2, Basani turbo back exhaust. Heads currently being fire ringed and ported--stud bolts alone still allowed heads to lift. Even with the lift I was still getting 12's out of it.
Thanks for reply

RSW_Hawaii

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
turbo

Turbo is the upgraded factory one that replaced the original Garrets--works pretty well--but only gets 33 lbs. The intercooler is Banks. I was hoping for info on installing an ATS Aurora 5000 as the secondary. Some guy called Idaho CTD does this setup for Duramax.

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
check out beansdieselperformance.com he has a 6 liter turbo coming out pretty soon i think.

DiscountPowerParts

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Reaction score
We should have info from ATS on there new pedastal for the 6.0L. I dont know if you can abapt that for twins or not. Have a plasma cutter and welder? lol

Blksmokejunky

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Beans turbo is out I'm running one on my 05! Have seen pic of a truck with twins but was a custom job! Watch ATS there will be one soon!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg