TWISTERS

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bama glad to see you are ok.

Called 01Platinum(Tim) today on my way to AR just to check and see if they were alright. He said that the family is good and they are alright. We were talking about you and wondering how you were doing. Heard they are up to 56 peolpe that lost their lives. Very sad.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for thinking bout my family down here Justin.

Yep, lots off lives lost during this storm.

I heard that AL had 4 deaths, 4 to many.

My heart goes out to all those families that lost loved ones in all the states affected.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I see all the pictures of the tornado damage, I can say "been there, done that". In 1994, we lost our home to one. Left home that morning, everything was "as usual". Then my wife got a call about 4 PM from our kids and our house was gone. Our little poodle rode it out and was okay (but deaf overnight), but our German shepherd actually fared worse because he was outside with all the flying debris. Needless to say, he went "ballistic" when the wind started blowing for many years later. The vet gave us an endless supply of meds to keep him calm. Our house was the only one in our neighborhood that was completely removed from it's site (and piled up across the street) and the only one that had a human inside when it was hit. We were watching the scenes from Atkins, AR last night and my wife made me change the channel because it upset her so much. FYI, we have watched "Twister" and have a copy of the movie.

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We came through all right here in STL, not much wind but a ton of rain. Oh and if anyone here did have any damage let me know I might be able to lend a little bit of labor.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim