UAW set to take aim at Ford

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the risk of "Men In Black".. and Black Helo's 'round my place... I'll 'jus say:

That Is SAD, SAD, SAD......:(

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I have little sympathy for the UAW. The people that work at the Kia, Hyundai, Mercedes-Benz, Honda, and Nissan plants in the South reject union membership. They get comparable wages to union members without having to pay dues to support union activities in the political arena that they would not support with their own money.

They keep it up, more jobs will go to Southern plants, or to Mexico. They still don't get it.

aklim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I have little sympathy for the UAW. The people that work at the Kia, Hyundai, Mercedes-Benz, Honda, and Nissan plants in the South reject union membership. They get comparable wages to union members without having to pay dues to support union activities in the political arena that they would not support with their own money.

They keep it up, more jobs will go to Southern plants, or to Mexico. They still don't get it.

What people don't get is whether it wins, loses or draws, the union bosses still get paid. So good, I hope the jobs go there and maybe, just maybe it will be a hard but necessary lesson. Not for the immediate future but in the long run

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58