Uhh ohhhh

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
you beat me to it by about ten minutes...

I just called my kids and told them to put fuel in everything they could this morning...

as I understand it, it's not the actual "Alaska Pipeline" that's leaking, although it is 10 years beyond it's design life, it's a couple of the feeder lines from the actual oil fields that are leaking...

but what a blow to the economy, both in Alaska and all over the world....

Last edited:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
yep
i was just reading about it, I like the "indefinite" remark
geeze these guys have been doing tests and corrosion and erosion maintenance ever since it started up, and now they decide " we need to shut down" got to love BP. maybe they wil rmap up in the north sea to compensate.

I have to fill up today, we are below "E" and i got a low fuel light on the way in :D

but the good news is a Super Duty is in the picture

Last edited:

fgtex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow!! That $3.15 a gallon I paid on Saturday was the most I have ever paid for fuel. I guess I will see a new high on the next fill-up. SVO and WVO are starting to look very appealing.

fgtex

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
As of 0815 CST oil was above 77.00 a barrel. I am going to bring my horse closer into town and start riding him to work and school. Does any know if I can equip him with Lojack:D
Craig

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
happeetxn said:
I am going to bring my horse closer into town and start riding him to work and school. Does any know if I can equip him with Lojack:D
Craig

I hate to think where you will hide the transmitter :eek:

I may start riding the bus! :(

Reaction score
happeetxn said:
As of 0815 CST oil was above 77.00 a barrel. I am going to bring my horse closer into town and start riding him to work and school. Does any know if I can equip him with Lojack:D
Craig

Craig,

Yes, you can. Just put a burr under his saddle when you go into work! You'll know where he is, should anyone try and ride him.:D

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Djracer said:
I thought 3.00 was bad!

i just finsished my trip planner to texas for saturday, looks like so far 2.99 to 3.05 ,per gallon ...... i might have to drive S L O W

wonder if i can donate blood for fuel :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58