Uhm....Hello?

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
Welcome to SDD Kirk. Glad to have you here.

No question is stupid, ask away.

+1

OASIS is ford's warranty/recall database. they put in a VIN and it spits out everything that has been done under warranty, as well as what coverages still remain. if you call and ask im sure they would not have a problem running the vin. you will need exact mileage as well (i think).

although i am partial to the 7.3, i would say do not be afraid of the 6.0

dpantazis

Reaction score
Welcome to SDD Kirk. Glad to have you here.

No question is stupid, ask away.

X2!

each engine series has its merits- OBS 7.3's, 99-03 7.3's, early 6.0's, later 6.0's. some people don't care, others would not be caught dead in others. it's all about what is important to you! the boards really don't care either way, as long as it shakes, stinks and makes smoke, we are all happy.

dp

straitcountry

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Har Har Har.

Okay, I was just searching about Oasis (which I had never heard of until I came here, saythankee), and from what I gather, I can have it run free at any Ford dealer? I am looking at individually owned trucks, not trucks on a lot. Can I still take then VIN to a dealer, even if the truck has never been at that dealership? Like its a universal database or something?

over on powerstrokenation they have an Oasis thread and will run the truck for you. sometimes takes a day or so.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14