Unsure on a new chip or tuner?

patrickc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want a new chip/tuner for my truck as the ones I have are starting to get boring and their are much better on the market. I am debating between a DP Tuner, TS Performance 6 position chip, and the X-Cal 2 programmer. I like the sounds of the DP Tuner because of the truck pulling setting and the drag setting as I intend to do some sled pulling this year and a little bit of playing at the track. Does any body have any of these? I'm looking for some honest feedback.

Last edited:

atk

Reaction score
how about a SCT tuner. have herd good reports on them. i am sure i will have some backers on this. this what i plan on getting for mine....just my :2c ....:thumbs

patrickc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ATK, I was looking at the SCT tuner but I don't think that I am going to gain much more power than I have with my current setup so that kinda swayed me to research some other products. I wish I knew somebody around here with one so I could see for myself.

pleace69

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have the ts 6 pos chip and love it. DP tuner is also a very popular chip i dont think you can go wrong with ether of the two chips.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58