up pipe

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
ok guys i need my truck back up and running and need some help...i finally had time to test ou the truck and found out that i have an exhaust leak on the y pipe/exhaust side due to my 4" dp rubbing after the egr delete kit like i thought...talked to some people and they said that i need to replace that flex piece on the y pipe..i have the egr delete kit and i thiink what i need is the solid up pipe..am i right? and if so does anyone know where the quickest place to get one would be. thanks for all the help-cody

Last edited:

fordoor

SDD Member
Reaction score
well i got one overnighted so hopefully we'll be back up and running soon
Good deal! What part did you get? And from where? I'm planning on doing delete soon, and may have the same issue. I've seen aftermarket long solid y-pipe (passenger side) and also just the solid up pipe for a cooler delete.

fordoor

SDD Member
Reaction score
These y-pipes that I mentioned about are from Innovative Diesel and have a core charge, so they are actually modified/refurbished; and claim to be crack resistant. I couldn't see anywhere their description of product, I can only assume they reweld the cracked ones(better than OEM) and polish up. The Long y-pipe is an extension on the passenger side that eliminates the flex connection? and is for those w/ no egr cooler.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14