Update on second knee replacement

JimmyDee

God Bless America
Reaction score
Well its been 3 weeks since my second knee replacement and 9 weeks since the first one. I can walk with very little pain and down to almost no pain pills to get me through the day. Physical therapy is still a pain pill time but that is getting better also. Dr says both are successfully and I'll be back to normal sometime in the next month or so.
If you need this done, don't wait. Like the song said, "It only hurts for a little while." Six weeks between them is a little too close together but doable.
Thanks for all that have expressed your concerns and given prayers. :thanks
Jim

CHPMustang

Reaction score
JimmyDee said:
Well its been 3 weeks since my second knee replacement and 9 weeks since the first one. I can walk with very little pain and down to almost no pain pills to get me through the day. Physical therapy is still a pain pill time but that is getting better also. Dr says both are successfully and I'll be back to normal sometime in the next month or so.
If you need this done, don't wait. Like the song said, "It only hurts for a little while." Six weeks between them is a little too close together but doable.
Thanks for all that have expressed your concerns and given prayers. :thanks
Jim
Excellent news and it's great to know your recovering well and the therapy is progressing in a positive way :sweet :sweet :cowboy:

Bill

BROKER

SOUTHBOUND & DOWN
Reaction score
Great news. I understand physical therapy is painful , but I believe it's the most important part for a speedy recovery. Keep up the spirit! :sweet

JimmyDee

God Bless America
Reaction score
Swany said:
Hopefully these ones will last and it's a good thing you only have 2 knee's.
I'm told 25 years and that will take me to 86 so I think that will be long enough. :thumbs
Jim

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58