Upfitter Switch Look-alike

Bolt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a switch that sort of matches the factory upfitters in appearance/operation? A paddle type switch of similar style? I really like Carling Contura II's, I push them all day in our Caterpillar loaders, but I want something that matches the upfitters. Or, has anyone replaced the upfitter switch bank with some Contura's? I am thinking of either replacing the pull out cupholders with a bank of switches, or mounting them under my aftermarket radio, in the cubbyhole created by the install kit for a single DIN in a double DIN dash opening. Lets see some of your switch setups, some of the ones I have seen have been real slick. Where do you guys purchase your Carling stuff? Where's the best selection of actuators, the part with the text/picture on them?

Bolt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm not sure I like the switches with a black panel with white text as much as a white panel with black text. I do think I will just have to incorporate the Contura style switch into my project, they are dang good switches.

Anybody make custom inserts for the actuators?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58