upfitter switches

King0581

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure its been discussed but I'm looking to possibly install the '05 and up switches in my '03. I've tried searching here and other forums but cant seem to find anything. Anybody know of anywhere to get the switches and panel? Thanks.

King0581

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank guys. Anybody got any pics of the install? I think I remember reading that you had to cut the panel to fit the older trucks.

Last edited:

King0581

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys but I already went with some carling rocker switches that have labels and lights for the specific things that they power. They are not as factory looking as the upfitters wouldve been but I like these better anyway.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Good deal King.

I currently use some of those cheap Wal-mart colored toggle switches, but plan on redoing the dash with some rocker switches like the ones in our Peterbilt for my lights.

skipnay

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys but I already went with some carling rocker switches that have labels and lights for the specific things that they power. They are not as factory looking as the upfitters wouldve been but I like these better anyway.

King do you have any pictures?

King0581

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine from a guy in Alaska. I got his email if you need it. Here's a pic of mine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14