Question UpFitter Switches

RoyRogers

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I'm new here but not to diesel Ford Trucks. My '08 F350 Dually is my sixth PowerStroke. I'm sorry to ask this because after reading some of the other threads I see this subject is covered often. My truck had everything but, UpFitter Switches. Is there actually a factory kit that is complete with the switches and the relay harness? And does anyone know the part number and a good dealer to purchase from? Also, as I understand now, the connector for the switch panel is behind the coin holder and there is a bracket over the glove compartment door to mount the relays, and where does the other harness plug go to? Is it located near the glove box and the fuse panel on the left side lower dash removeable (kick) panel? My dealer said this would be very difficult and expensive (?) I've seen prices for the switches at $59.00 and the harness with relays for $80.00. Does this sound right? How does the coin holder come out, I hate to do any damage. Dennis

Love my Ford trucks!

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine took my dealer about a half hour to install. I do have an 06 though. I do not think that it is by any means a hard install,

ridesauce

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
here is an ebay item # 300261400808 all for $150.00

this is the description
YOU ARE PURCHASING A 2008 FORD SUPER DUTY UPFITTER SWITCH KIT, A GREAT UP GRADE FOR YOUR 2008 F250, F350,F450,F550 MODELS. KIT COMPLETE WITH SWITCHES, UTILITY TRAY, COMPLETE PLUG AND PLAY WIRING HARNESS, AND INSTRUCTION SHEET. NO HARD WIRING NEEDED EXCEPT FOR A GROUND WIRE, THE OTHERS PLUG INTO THE MAIN EXISTING HARNESS AND THE OTHER END TO THE BACK OF THE SWITCHES.

DISTRIBUTION BOX INCLUDES ISO RELAYS, AND MINI FUSE. SWITCHES ARE HEAVY DUTY FOR ALL YOUR ACCESSORY NEEDS. 2 SWITCHES ARE 30AMP'S AND THE OTHER 2 ARE 10AMP'S, AND LIGHT UP WHEN POWERED UP IN ORANGE COLOR. THESE ONLY FIT 2008 MODELS AND WILL NOT FIT EALIER SUPER DUTYS, BUT PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR OTHER AUCTIONS.

hope this helps...sorry for the caps, i copy and pasted

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14