Upfitter Switches

spideygsm24

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any recommendations for use of the upfitter switches? The switches came on my truck and all they do is decorate the dash. I don't plan on putting on a winch or off-road lights. What else are they good for?

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Well get your propane injection and NOS injection goin then you have 2 switches used haha. I know when I get my headache rack done or get a flat bed, I will be puttin big lights on the back for work lights so I can see when Im workin or backin up to a trailer at night. You could use them to turn on fog lights if you dont already have them. A back up beeper would be cool too haha.

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 3 of mine used. One for auxillary back-up lights, one for long range driving lights and one for the high-idle mod.

BIGMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine run a set of off road lights,Air compressor and High-Idle still have 1 10amp left and thinking of back up lights

roger2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question... Has anyone installed these after the fact. They were not factory and I would love to add them on. My plans for use would be air compressor, work spot lights, propane inject., and power invertor. Any thoughts on my question would be great.

AK Rover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've read about the aftermarket install and it's pretty simple plug and play. My truck came with them and all four switches are used for lights.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
I installed a set. Piece of cake, took about two hours from start to finish.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14