Upgraded Tires and Rims

Reaction score
Well, my Swampers were getting low on wear, so I was looking for some new ones. I found a GREAT deal on some used ProComp Xterrains, but they didn't fit my existing rims. Dang! Guess I'll have to upgrade those, too!!:thumbs

Pics

Last edited:

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
Nice setup.. I love the tires for offroad too, Ive been through 2 sets on my XJ and I personally love them, I siped mine for offroad use to,,

Reaction score
Yeah, the only issue is the caps. I didn't notice until I got home that the front caps are enclosed, and I have manual hubs.:whah
The vendor is looking for some different caps, but if not, me the dremel will make 'em work!:sly
But, other than that, I love them!!:thumbs

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
yeah sweeeeeeet lookin. i was opting between those rims and helo maxx 8 in black. i love the all one color look. that being said my truck is obviously red. would have had to get them powder coated, too $$$. i also was looking at the procomps but went w/ the nitto terra grapplers. i did however update my center caps and kept existing rims. i hate pms...

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
Hey John, where did you get eh tires and rims from, Getting close to needing tires for mine.
Craig

broncomania

7.3 with stacks
Reaction score
nice wheels. look familiar. lol i have the same ones on my psd.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
WOW they do look great
probably just gained 3 mpg in coolness :hail

you sure thats the same old truck ????

Deviant Diesel

Sooting 1 jerk @ a time!
Reaction score
Heeeey. . .I've seen your truck before. You work off of Valley Ranch? I'm uausally picking up plans or dropping off bids to a GC in that building.

Reaction score
I do, for now....changing positions in the company and I don't know where I'll end up. But, some where in the area.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58