UPGRADES

nc1500

MyFirstPS444
Reaction score
Considering every BB turbo upgrade I've seen costs almost as much as my total budget, I think I'll stick to my planned upgrades. So long as it will support my needs during towing I believe such an upgrade would be a waste of money for my needs.

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
thanks

(i was going to as almost ask the same question for my very similer trk, nm , gots it now:thumbs)

What about a higher out put (altenator) like instead of a 110v like stock, will a (i have heard of a ) 200 amp one be too much for my trk:dunno

Last edited:

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
It would be too big to fit into your truck's engine compartment. That is why they have DUAL alternators. Same result in a different way.

Dave

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
it showed on my last post look up a few post for my sig its shows there but not here:dunno
2000 f350 srw 7.3 4x4 cc all stock except for air intake mod( dyi) power inverter.

Last edited:

Diezel Dawg

vvv Real NW Truck
Reaction score
i just suggested not wasyting the money on a housing and going with a turbo because i have a budyd of mine that did that and liked it, then drove mine with a BB turbo and now is trying to budget for a turbo. He wishes he would have went that direction.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simmons Inaya