Urgent Please read:should i buy this

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you want to do with it? Might be a little wore out for a DD but a race or work truck....

jopes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
being it is a north east rig, expect rust on parts that are going to be taken apart. they probably salt the roads there and it is very hard on steel parts.

I paid 21k for our 01, but it had 61k on the clock, and we have been really happy with it since we got it.

dpantazis

Reaction score

fishy- like day old walleye sitting on the bank.

if you can get it for 10,500 and the buy it now is 9,995, whats up?

my philosophy is that if you have to ask "is this a good deal" then its probably not. your instinct is telling you no, but something else is telling you yes.

then again, what do i now, it took me 2-3 years to find the right truck.

dp

Last edited:
Reaction score
IF it's in decent shape, that is a very good deal! But, you are talking about a $10k IF.:dunno I would ask for more pictures of the body and frame, and get the details about "needing a little TLC" before moving forward.:2c

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would want some up close pictures of the truck inside and out. Get the Vin number and run an Oasis Read out on it.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
The Oasis report (from your local Ford dealer) will show the complete history of any work done by Ford to that truck, service and warranty. Take the VIN to them.

Dave

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58