V code and F250/350 springs

mille-ryan

Loco Parts Changer
Reaction score
Ok since Im a fairly new guy I still have lots of ?S.I see n peoples sigs and posts I read about putting V code springs in or ones from the truck line.My question is whats the purpose of doing this?Does it improve ride,handleing, height, I wanna know.

1BIGREK

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Yes to both. I put in the F350 springs in the rear with a slightly taller block. I have a better ride now and a better tow rating in my opinion with the variable rate pack. I have a 4" set of front springs and with the rear springs/block set up I have a slight rake that evens out when loaded with the travel trailer. If I were to do it again, I would try adding the bottom heavy leaf from the truck to the excursion pack so I had a heavier first rate than with the truck pack just to see what would happen. It is a cheap fix to the lousy set up from the factory. Also, add the truck rear sway bar if you have a factory one already as it is cheap and helps out a whole bunch with sway and driveline vibration when swapping out springs. It is as simple as unbolt old and add the new one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14