Valentine 1 Concealed Display Install

Matt M PA

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I did of of these installs in my Cobra and have been pleased with it, so I did one for the Ex. (I had the dash out anyway to get my amber turn signal conversion to work with my trailer brake lights)

Here's the view from the driver's seat. Hard to seein the pic, but it's almost flush with the dash.

Reaction score
Matt M said:
I did of of these installs in my Cobra and have been pleased with it, so I did one for the Ex. (I had the dash out anyway to get my amber turn signal conversion to work with my trailer brake lights)

Here's the view from the driver's seat. Hard to seein the pic, but it's almost flush with the dash.

Looks good :sweet

I stuck mine in my console - mixes in with the rest of the stuff.

Ron

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Amber turn signal conversion? Did you come up with a conversion? I like that look better than flashing red. I thought about converting the back up lights to turn signals and putting high intensity driving lights on the hitch for backup lights, driven by a relay.

Last edited:

Matt M PA

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
rray32539...I put older Econoline tail lights with the amber turn signals on my Ex. It came with just red lights from the factory.

They literally bolted in....thanks to CHP Mustang, I found out about the wiring and all. The problem was that I had to cut one line to kill the brake feed to the turn sigs and that also did in the trailer brake light feed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58