Very cool game

hammer450r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"FLIP MY RIG " in effect if you join our company
MakeForum.org - Free Forum Hosting

Join XTREME trucking in the game TRUKZ.com

This game is only 9 months old and growing like crazy.

When you sign up give a shout to Hammer so i know your from here

The game itself is Trukz - A Trucking Simulation Game

Once in the game you need to request to join XTREME TRUCKING or post here and i will find you in game.

Last edited:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Trukz (pronounced "Trucks") is a text based trucking simulation game designed to let you try your hand at being a truck driver hauling loads to and from various cities around North America and Europe. There are over 35 cargo types in the game each with its own driver skill requirements so take the little jobs early on to get started and work your way to become the best driver making the most money in the game.

Purchase a truck and keep it running in top condition and full of fuel while fighting fatigue, severe weather, the police, and mechanical failures as you drive your route to complete your haul on time.

Game ??? Thats my life so I am thinking that it would be a very boring game :watchout

hammer450r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could see that for sure. but it takes 5 min a day, no biggie

Everybody join XTREME TRUCKING, best help for newbies of any company.

Last edited:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I could see that for sure. but it takes 5 min a day, no biggie.

Well OK I took a look. Why they sell the drivers junk trucks? I would not drive one of those around the block.

There rates seem to be off a little too. I put in a trip from Anchorage Alaska to Prudhoe Bay and the rate was about 1/2 of a drivers wage and about 1/6 of what a O/O would get :confused: Not that the junk truck they sold me would make it but at that rate you could not even buy the fuel it would take to get half way there.

Throw in cost of things:
New Fuel Filter - $1,200.00
CB Radio - $300.00
New Air Filter - $500.00
Turbo Charger - $4,000.00
Warning Lights - $700.00
Talk about some high dollar stuff for a low income trucker. There prices are way off. $1,200 fuel filter - come on.......

hammer450r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its not perfect its a game. Its not like you have bills in the game either, no food, no stops to piss, etc. I played for 2 weeks and bought a new truck with tuckermans flip my rig program

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl