Very sad day in Omaha, NE

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
That's tragic, and scary, you can't go anywhere and be sure of your safety anymore.

What's the world coming to.

viper5035

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
yea i was at work when it happened and i was like huh are you kidding me. but yea it is a very sad day indeed

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They sad that in his note, he said that the reason he was going to commit this act was because it was going to make him Famous. Truely a sad day.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
This shooting stuff is so upsetting. I feel so bad for the poor innocent people that were killed. I have put my self in the shoes of the innocent people shot and it feels terrible to know that there was nothing they could do. I heard about the famous part too and just want to kick the famousness right out of that jack ***. Too bad he killed him self.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like it's a Sign of the Times.

Looks like this kid, like many others these days, had, in his eyes, a rough childhood. Things were missing. Low (if any) self esteem.

Also wonder sometimes.. When younger folks hear adults talk about the freedoms They had, as compared to the Over Regulated life of today... Eroding those Freedoms..They hold those thoughts in. When or If things get unbearable for them in their personal life, along with everything else, their life falls apart. They Snap and do something terrible, as a final act.

Just some thoughts about A Very Sad Day In Omaha.

Last edited:

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Big Joe, I think your onto something. If he had just taken his own life instead of random victims he might get some sympathy. A little late for that now. I had a pretty bad time as a young man for alot of reasons. Don't recall taking up arms against the general public or ever even thinking about something that horrific. And we had guns laying all over the house. Never used for anything but hunting and a little skeet now and then. I can't imagine how bad these families are tore up over this. All we can really do is have a word with the Lord and pray for them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58