Vibration in Pedal

Diesel Kinevel

97 Stroker
Reaction score
While driving on the highway (65-75mph) when I let the truck coast and then get back on the throttle I get a weird vibration through the pedal:dunno It only happens for about 2 or 3 seconds and then goes away. Could this be my U joints (which need to be replaced anyway) or do you guys think its something else??

Thanks in advance!

Zach

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While driving on the highway (65-75mph) when I let the truck coast and then get back on the throttle I get a weird vibration through the pedal:dunno It only happens for about 2 or 3 seconds and then goes away. Could this be my U joints (which need to be replaced anyway) or do you guys think its something else??

Thanks in advance!

Zach

I'd say U-joints. And while yer at it.. Grease up the spline shaft Real Good.. I use the Marine grade (Blue) grease... seems to last longer :dunno

Yer call.. but i'm a fan of [Greasable] u-joints ? "Spicer" has been a good brand... through the years, for me.:dunno

Joe

Diesel Kinevel

97 Stroker
Reaction score
I'd say U-joints. And while yer at it.. Grease up the spline shaft Real Good.. I use the Marine grade (Blue) grease... seems to last longer :dunno

Yer call.. but i'm a fan of [Greasable] u-joints ? "Spicer" has been a good brand... through the years, for me.:dunno

Joe

Ya I have spicers for replacement. The ones in the truck now are non greaseable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58