Help Needed Vibration

IDSTROKER

Blackfoot ID
Reaction score
Hello everyone it has been a while but still around I went snow machining saturday and was pulling my trailer and noticed i had a vibration it come's and go's it don't do it when getting to speed or when running 75 mph on flat ground but when truck starts to pull a little bit it will vibrate and go away when not pulling it is a small vib but can't figure it out checked all u joint and front bearing's my carrier bearing rubber has a little play but not much has anyone had this problem.:dunno

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
converter shudder, cracked flexplate if you're an auto but since you don't list a trans temp gauge in your sig do you have a 6 speed?

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
See if the rear-most U-joint is secure in the yoke.

I learned this the hard way.

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sterling rear axles are somewhat notorious for the rear pinion nut to back off also.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it viberate when you are sitting still or in park or just when you are driving? Mine did it when in park and driving and I found that the passenger side motor mount was broke. Those things suck to change out.

IDSTROKER

Blackfoot ID
Reaction score
Sorry it has took so long to get back i have been busy at work. It only vib's when i start pulling a hill at 75 mph nothing happen's when setting still. Thank for all the input i will get back to all this weekend

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long bed, look at the Carrier bearing going bad or U joints. Short bed, U joints.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14