Visit to see my little buddy.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Just got back form a couple days visiting our daughter and grandson. It was a dual purpose trip since I got a Leer truck cap installed on my new GMC on the way home.

I got to spend some quality time with my grandson. I even read him a story before he went to bed:
View attachment 11800
:D:lmao

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Good choice of literature TG..;);tu

:D:D

I read him a story about a nice man with a diesel pickup who wanted it to tow better and get better fuel economy and the evil EPA man who wouldn't let him do it.:lmao:lmao

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:D:D

I read him a story about a nice man with a diesel pickup who wanted it to tow better and get better fuel economy and the evil EPA man who wouldn't let him do it.:lmao:lmao

Did you get to the part where the "Mod Gene" appeared out of a cloud of Black Smoke and showed the Nice Man how to pull some fun, but nice tricks on the Evil EPA man.. so the nice man could tow even better Yet.. and the evil EPA man wouldn't even know about it ?

Did ya get to that part Grampa TG ??

;):sly:D:lmao

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Did you get to the part where the "Mod Gene" appeared out of a cloud of Black Smoke and showed the Nice Man how to pull some fun, but nice tricks on the Evil EPA man.. so the nice man could tow even better Yet.. and the evil EPA man wouldn't even know about it ?

Did ya get to that part Grampa TG ??

;):sly:D:lmao

:lmao:lmao

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Hey, that same gene is going to visit me soon. I expect that he will arrive in a brown truck.

TG, what kind of mileage did you see on the trip?

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
TG, what kind of mileage did you see on the trip?

I filled the tank on the way down on Saturday (strictly highway driving) and made a couple of trips into Marshfield (city/highway driving) while at my daughters. I hand calculated 19.5 mpg. The LIE-O-METER said 19.2.

During this trip I got my running boards put on and a LEER truck cap. I'll post a pic when I get it clean again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg