Vista is pissing me off

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
how do I make IE quit asking me to save information about a site when I log in? I already told it not to save any passwords but it still asks to save site information everytime. Not liking vista so far!! :rant

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
how do I make IE quit asking me to save information about a site when I log in? I already told it not to save any passwords but it still asks to save site information everytime. Not liking vista so far!! :rant

Vista sux, Ray. :stir

My advice? Find your Windows XP disc & reload it.

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use firefox and it's okay. There are quite a few times were pictures can't be seen on firefox but can on IE.

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
I have been using firefox on my old machine and it frequently hangs after closing, links quit working altogether while navigating a site, or other odd problems. I have been a little less than impressed. I rarely use IE but the vista machine is brand new and I have not had time to put anything else on. I still have not even gotten all of the extra crap off that the factory install adds. The names in the add/remove software are obfuscated enough so that Im not sure what Im trying to uninstall.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
FireFox has NEVER hung up on my old Windows machine, but I keep it up to date and free of all of the stuff that bogs Windows down.

That is why I switched to Apple a few years ago.

Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58