Waiting........................................... ...

ISurvivedNMU

Reaction score
Waiting for the brown truck to drop off packages SUCKS! He did a slow down today in the work parking lot.. I thought for a second he was going to stop.... But NO!

triplethreat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should be able to go to thier website and do a search with the tracking number and see where it is and when it will be delivered.

Dan

ISurvivedNMU

Reaction score
Most things that I get, I do not get tracking numbers... Long story, but I don't bother them to make them track it down, since the people who ship me stuff, have other people ship it to me...

So I am a truck watcher....

triplethreat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well the last time i tried to use the website and a tracking number it showed it being delivered and of course i had been at the door waiting all day and it never showed up anyway they kept telling me that they delivered it then they said that we weren't home. so i guess using the tracking number doesn't always work anyway. but it's so frustrating watching the truck leaving without stopping though

Dan

Swany

truck driver
Reaction score
seems that the clock moves slower when you're watching it too, do something productive to keep your mind off of it, you truck watcher you!

RenoF250

DungBeetle
Reaction score
triplethreat said:
well the last time i tried to use the website and a tracking number it showed it being delivered and of course i had been at the door waiting all day and it never showed up anyway they kept telling me that they delivered it then they said that we weren't home. so i guess using the tracking number doesn't always work anyway. but it's so frustrating watching the truck leaving without stopping though

Dan

I had the same thing happen except they said they could not find my house (even though they had delivered here before). Waiting for the truck can be frustrating. It really sucks when it stops and you open it up and find they sent the wrong thing or backordered a critical part.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
ISurvivedNMU said:
Waiting for the brown truck to drop off packages SUCKS! He did a slow down today in the work parking lot.. I thought for a second he was going to stop.... But NO!
Whatcha waiting for?

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
ISurvivedNMU said:
Cant tell you! Its top secrete..LOL...

I have an posible egr fix coming....

Im hoping it works
Cool, when will you know if your rocket scientestry is going to be fruitful?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58