want buy new programmer

fdxgnd

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
It depends on if you are okay with taking the dpf off or not. If you are not willing to take it off I personally don't have an answer. I used a edge on mine and it ended up clogging the dpf and I had to have it replaced at my cost. The major brand tuners will usually end up doing this from what I have heard.
As far as getting much more mpg, I went with Spartan Diesel and their dashsaq. It deletes the dpf and shuts off the regen resulting in major power increases and much better mpg. I have hand calculated 19 mpg when I drove my truck to colorado to go to elite diesel. Let me know if you have any other questions. Bryan

ididntdoit5150

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
spartan has a many different tunes to choose from when you buy it. they give you 3 of your choice our of maybe 8 or 9? anywhere from stock (with DPF delete) to 210+ RWHP and if your like me they have 2 additional tunes you can purchase for a little more cash being the 250+ RWHP and the 275+ RWHP

ididntdoit5150

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i know im going with the spartan. however for the past 2 weeks thier customer service has sucked and they just stopped sales until jan 5.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58