Wanted to Say Hi

twinjracing

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm new here. Have four Ford diesel check sig. Have worked on for years and just like the trucks in genral. I also drag race in my free time with my car Thanks JJ

twinjracing

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks those are just my strokes I also Have 71 olds cutlass drag car with 455, 72 Vista Cruiser, Two 66 gto to restore,and some parts cars running around. I also pull my 30 ft 5ER, 40 ft gooseneck mostly with my back hoe on it, and an enclosed car hauler.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Welcome! Sweet trucks. Built Ford Tough!! :hail. I love vista cruisers. Always wanted an old station wagon. Idput a Ford motor in it to piss off the GM boys hehe:D:sweet. I can play that game too haha

twinjracing

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Sweet trucks. Built Ford Tough!! :hail. I love vista cruisers. Always wanted an old station wagon. Idput a Ford motor in it to piss off the GM boys hehe:D:sweet. I can play that game too haha

No ford motor I love Old Olds and Pontiac motors. And are trucks don't even have ford motors. I love the old wagons that why i got one plus Evil bay got me when i had a little money. Once or twice just to Piss off the Chevy boys, I know there al GM But Chevy is kind of by them selves and thats why we are BOP, I have Put a pontiac motor in or helped a 69 NOVA, 77 El Comeo, and a 84 monite carlo.

I'm Glad to be here

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14