WAR EAGLE

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Ohio State don't look like they're in the hunt this year, so I'm happy...

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Ohio State don't look like they're in the hunt this year, so I'm happy...

I heard they still can make it to the championship game on the radio. :dunno BCS standings are the biggest case of bull - out there. An undefeated team is ranked 10th in standings, but teams that have lost rank higher give me a break. :rant

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I heard they still can make it to the championship game on the radio. :dunno BCS standings are the biggest case of bull - out there. An undefeated team is ranked 10th in standings, but teams that have lost rank higher give me a break. :rant

There are alot of teams out there that play weaker schedules versus those that play stronger schedules year in and year out.

So I can see how a team with 1 or even 2 losses could be ranked above a team like, HI who is undefeated and who plays in a weaker conf.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
There are alot of teams out there that play weaker schedules versus those that play stronger schedules year in and year out.

So I can see how a team with 1 or even 2 losses could be ranked above a team like, HI who is undefeated and who plays in a weaker conf.

OH. :doh: Well they should still reconfigure the standings because Ohio State went from seventh or something to third and they didn't even play. I guess what I am asking for is whatever does the ranking to come down hard on Ohio State. Tressel gets an unbelievable amount of re-cruiting time and money compared to other teams. :guns: Ohio :hunter :boxing

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
IMHO, the only way to do it is have the top 4 teams in the nation go into a play off.

But that will never happen, becauce the all-mighty dollar that is made from all the bowl games wont let it happen. plus the "tradition" of the bowl games.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of college football, did anyone see the Grambling/Southern game Saturday? I think Southern won 19-13, it wasn't too bad, but of course, the bands were the main attraction, IMHO.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg