Question Was the site down this AM

JRJ04

Reaction score
Was the site down/messed up this morning? I kept gettng a "Zend Optimizer not installed" message come up everytime I tried pulling up the site this morning.

Just wanted to see if somethign was wrong with my computer or if it was a website issue.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
something was jacked up..
this is not the only site I had problems with this morning...
my internet kept going in and out...

dpantazis

Reaction score
yes, anyone who got the "Zend Optimizer" message got a nasty worm that infected their computer. the worm subsequently will infect your cell phone, any connected peripheral devices like ipods and mp3 players and digital cameras and car computers.

Symantec is reporting that after cracking the worm payload, the worm is essentially 'phoning home' to the mother ship revealing the worm's location and environment.

then after midnight on Saturday, UFO's will arrive to anally probe the infected devices rapidly rotating equipment like computer cooling fans, disk drives and turbo chargers.

so practice your cheek clenching exercises.

anyone insisting a refund for their monthly SDD subscription fees can call 1-800-I8-Chit2....

dpantazis

Reaction score
in all seriousness, next time read the error message very carefully. ALL the words. its kinda like that test in school that said to read all the instructions first before doing anything, and the last line of the instructions was to write your last name first?

it read that the SERVER had not loaded the correct module, not your computer.

remember this is a 'free' site, your mileage will vary. if the site is down, it will come back when one of us who has a job/family/life gets notified by someone else who has a job/family/life that things are amiss and we get the phone/email/text chain going and get it worked out.

read the site use policy and deal with it if you don't like it.

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I accept your apology and invitation for free beer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58