Wash Wax and detail

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Honestly, if someone would do mine for between 60 and 100 clams I would have it done by them, I havent checked rates in my area but just going off what some of the members posted for rates in their area. Else I could invest 100 bux in a buffer, 20+ bux in waxes and cleaners, and 8 hours on a weekend washing, shampooing and buffing it myself. Now for 200 clams I would probably do it myself.

it all depends on my mood, as to whether i want to do it or not. i go to the local quarter wash all the time and spend about 4.00 in change to knock off the grime and clean it up alittle and its good to go for 4 to 5 days.

when the inside starts to get really nasty :eek: i will do it myself. when its really bad, i try to spend an entire saturday going over everything with a fine tooth comb.

just can't stand for my baby to look terrible, when its clean, i get alot of compliments on how sharp it is. i think my PSD can kinda tell when its clean and it makes it happy.:thumbs

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bama-six-gun ,wrote
just can't stand for my baby to look terrible, when its clean, i get alot of compliments on how sharp it is. i think my PSD can kinda tell when its clean and it makes it happy.

Gun, I think you are on to something here. I know mine seams to run better when all cleaned up.:thumbs :thumbs

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
update
baby went to see the detailer at 0900 hrs
wife just called
they just now finished the carpets :eek: i know i havent been cleaning my shoes but D A M N
but price dropped to 145 :sweet

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
update
baby went to see the detailer at 0900 hrs
wife just called
they just now finished the carpets :eek: i know i havent been cleaning my shoes but D A M N
but price dropped to 145 :sweet

be sure to take your "baby," out to get some nice mods to show that you care for her even more than ever.:roflmao :sorry :roflmao ;) :rolleyes:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
bama-six-gun said:
be sure to take your "baby," out to get some nice mods to show that you care for her even more than ever.:roflmao :sorry :roflmao ;) :rolleyes:
she gets new speakers put in tonight :sweet

1400 HRS
BABY has returned, doesnt look brand new but does look very sharp and clean, hey my carpets are chestnutt brown not red bama clay colored
shoot pics tonight

Last edited:

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
she gets new speakers put in tonight :sweet

1400 HRS
BABY has returned, doesnt look brand new but does look very sharp and clean, hey my carpets are chestnutt brown not red bama clay colored
shoot pics tonight

wonder how long it will stay that way robert?:roflmao :roflmao

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
bama-six-gun said:
wonder how long it will stay that way robert?:roflmao :roflmao
some other things came up so no pics tnight.
but i did have achance to look her over, they did a pretty decent job
wheels arent as clean as i would have liked, and there were a few waxed over bug guts, but overall it was good money spent. i think she is smiling again ,:D :D

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take it back and let them clean off the bug guts and put new wax on it. We drive Power Stroke Trucks Not them ricers.:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64