Washed and waxed her up yesterday;

Lord Tauk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started watching the Ravens home game yesterday against the Chargers, the Ravens weren't too exciting so I decided since winter is around the corner and yesterdays weather was nice, I'll give my PSD a full wax coat. Been slowly cleaning under the hood too, it was already fairly clean when I bought it.

On a quick question, my turbo's "Y" pipe has a slight coating of motor oil that's been 'caked' on for a while. I've been getting it off through a lot of rubbing with a toothbrush, but is this something that is common if you don't ever clean that area?

For the past month I've been watching it, no more oil is adding to whats already caked on it. It just looks like it's been coated for quite some time, you can see alittle bit of what's left in the pic.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking sweet. Simple Green should do the trick. Need to get mine cleaned up for the Houston races. What is the best way to get the dirt out to start with? Still have the oil from when the dealership cleaned it need to find away to get the engine clean and get the dirt out. Thanks. Truck looks good,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg