Watch Your Speed - SuperDuty On Patrol!

Reaction score
If you are in the Prince William/Woodbridge area - keep an eye on your speed. Was leaving a job site today and came upon a LEO writing up a ticket on an SUV - and the truck that he used to pull him over? A bright red F350 Crew Cab Dually! :sweet

Lights flashing it looked way cool - didn't have time to grab the camera for a picture, but our job will be going for a few more days down there - so I'll have the camera on the seat ready should I spot it again.

Ron

Tates97

Tate s97
Reaction score
In GA if they catch drug runners and the like they take their vehcle and put it in service. We got Hummers, Magnums and vettes. Haven't seen a truck though I guess if he was a little cool. You'd have something to talk about? TAte

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In GA if they catch drug runners and the like they take their vehcle and put it in service. We got Hummers, Magnums and vettes. Haven't seen a truck though I guess if he was a little cool. You'd have something to talk about? TAte

yup and theyll take your house and everything ELSE....cause they
CLAIM it was all obtain from the proceeds of drug money...and they do
this BEFORE you even get to court !?!

Teggleston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is Vegas we got em all Crew Cab 4x4 Diesels, Fords, Chevy and Dodges as well as numerous othe makes and models. Highway patrol seems to favor the Fords and Dodges

Reaction score

Yep - Diesel! From the headlights I'd guess either an 03 or 04.

How you been Ron?

I won't give you the long version - but - due to failing health I went in for surgery back in January. Seemed to to go okay until later that day I had a rupture that required two more surgeries to repair. I was awake for none of it and ended up in a coma for 9 days in ICU. Tubes in every opening, and I do mean every opening - hell they even made new ones to stick tubes in. Along with memory loss (due to sustained 106 temps) I have had to learn how to stand up, walk and talk again - not fun. Currently am working only part time, well a little more than that - up to as much as I can take.

Getting better - just real slow as hell.

Good news is that a couple days before surgery - I nailed a deer with my truck (missed the first two) - and all it did was bend my lic plate and slightly mis-align my bumper. Built Ford Tough - LOL - :thumbs

Ron

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Yep - Diesel! From the headlights I'd guess either an 03 or 04.

I won't give you the long version - but - due to failing health I went in for surgery back in January. Seemed to to go okay until later that day I had a rupture that required two more surgeries to repair. I was awake for none of it and ended up in a coma for 9 days in ICU. Tubes in every opening, and I do mean every opening - hell they even made new ones to stick tubes in. Along with memory loss (due to sustained 106 temps) I have had to learn how to stand up, walk and talk again - not fun. Currently am working only part time, well a little more than that - up to as much as I can take.

Getting better - just real slow as hell.

Good news is that a couple days before surgery - I nailed a deer with my truck (missed the first two) - and all it did was bend my lic plate and slightly mis-align my bumper. Built Ford Tough - LOL - :thumbs

Ron

Good Lord Ron, I hope you are on the mend now. Sorry to hear you went through all that trouble.

Best wishes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58