Water drain plug

fly boy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
After hearing all the fuss about this water seperator under the drivers side of the truck I bought one of those knurled pieces that are suppose to make it easier to drain. "Wicks fuel away from front drive shaft"

Well I don't think it really matters. Fuel still dumps in your bucket and down your arm. It seems alot of easy maintenance gets blown out of proportion around here.

So far the truck has 4500 miles and gets around 16.5 or so MPG in town.
Ford makes a good truck. Now I just have to get a 4 inch turbo back and a chip and we will be in business. Pillar pod gauges as well.

JustMeandMyZ

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Sweet deal. You might want to read up more on the Banks Six Gun. Kind of pricey compared to other programmers that are advertized. I would go with the the SCT or Quadzilla. It seems that most people here would agree on that. In my opinion, the only thing that I would purchase from Banks is the high ram intake and the intercooler. MBRP is a good brand for the exhaust and is pretty much what everybody is putting on their trucks. Any way you look at it, I think you'll be happy overall with your truck. Happy trails.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14