Water in Fuel light REVISITED

groundhawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2005Diesel said:
No Drain Plug. I have no credit card.

No need...just hit the local International dealer...they had to order it, but it only took a day or two. It was right about that price too, but I don't remember off hand.

I think I used p/n 2589259c91. That is the number that I have in front of me anyway.

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
groundhawg said:
No need...just hit the local International dealer...they had to order it, but it only took a day or two. It was right about that price too, but I don't remember off hand.

I think I used p/n 2589259c91. That is the number that I have in front of me anyway.
I think the closest International dealer to me is a few hours away. Can Ford order it?

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Robert, who is putting sand into your fuel tank? I put a locking cap on my truck right after I got it. I think it may be one of the best $120.00 I have spent on my truck. I have only drained the wif plug one time in 28000 miles.

mwalls54

Tex
Reaction score
Well I had the same problem, I drained the seperator once and waitied until the tank had less than a 1/4 tank in it and i dumped a full can of seafoam in it and it hasn't been back on in 2 days. This might be easier fix than changing the filter 2 times and draining a gallon of fuel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58