Water well pump died!!

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
ARGHHHH!!! Friggin' water pump in our well died!! I really didn't need to have to deal with that this week. I have training classes at work all this week.

Last edited:

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Things went better than expected. I called a local plumbing and mechanical place only about a mile from the houseabout 7:50 just before my class @ work started. The gal I talked to said they couldn't come until this afternoon. I called Mrs TG about 10:00 to tell her that they'd be coming this afternoon, and she told me they showed about 8:30, confirmed the well pump was dead and had left to go get a new pump.

By the time I got home this afternoon, the job was finished and the guys were gone. We have good water pressure again, albeit the water is still a little cloudy, but that should clear in another day or two.

I guess in this case I can definately say "all's well that ends well!" :lmao

JRNOLL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine went out a year ago in Feb. I couldn't gripe it had lasted 20 years. Glad that yours was taken care of quickly.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sure he did it for almost free. The one on the old home place would always go out on a Sat afternoon when all the stores were already closed. We would be without water tell Monday evening when dad got off work and we could pull all 121 feet of it out to put the new pump on..
Doug

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg