Weather stripping for my SD

dogtrk

Pat
Reaction score
I'm cleaning up and painting all the rust on the bottom of my doors and after looking at the weather stripping decided it would probably be good to replace it since it's pretty dried out and cracked.

Cannot find it anywhere. Local Ford dealer here went out of business so that's no good. The stripping is about 1-3/4" wide, triangular at the top with the little white pins that go into holes in the bottom of the doors of the truck.

Does anybody know where I might get this??? I've looked on the internet over the past several days and and couldn't find anything there either. :dunno

Any help would sure be appreciated. Thanks.

yukondiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try LMC truck parts or CLASSICTRUCKPARTS.com. I just bought a new outside mirror from LMC...prices seem average but service was very good. I think I saw weather stripping in their catalog, but I am not sure. Be aware: This is all aftermarket stuff with the associated risks...good luck...joe

yukondiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Powerstrokeshop.com is a Ford dealer, not aftermarket. If it matters.
It actually does matter to me. I much prefer the original erquipment. Its just that GM stopped making the parts I needed for my 1994 GMC YUKON 6.5so I had to find something else;tu

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
It actually does matter to me. I much prefer the original erquipment. Its just that GM stopped making the parts I needed for my 1994 GMC YUKON 6.5so I had to find something else;tu

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

2f23d984.gif

Cornholio condems your GMC to his bung hollllllllllllllllleeeeeeee...
(I have a reason for that... out there is a GMC that hates me...)

Last edited:

dogtrk

Pat
Reaction score
I prefer OEM parts too, just didn't know if the original poster cared or not.:sweet

I did want the OEM stripping and I did find it on Powerstroke......thanks to Fine69, placing my order tonite. I knew SD Forum would come thru--don't know what I'd do without this place..........:hail

Fine69

Reaction score
I did want the OEM stripping and I did find it on Powerstroke......thanks to Fine69, placing my order tonite. I knew SD Forum would come thru--don't know what I'd do without this place..........:hail

Thats what this place is for, glad I could help.;tu

yukondiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

2f23d984.gif

Cornholio condems your GMC to his bung hollllllllllllllllleeeeeeee...
(I have a reason for that... out there is a GMC that hates me...)
I'm sorry to here that!! My GMC outside seems to be rather fond of me. It takes me almost everywhere I want to go and only gets ill occasionally. 208k miles and still hauling my sorry butt around and still plowing snow and hauling firewood when I need it. I decided to semi-retire it with my new F-350, but that GMC is still giving me 18+ MPG of diesel...not so bad...If that new F-350 does NEARLY as well, I may become a Ford believer, but probably never a real fan...REgards...joe

Are you SURE you want MY GMC where you said?:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14