weird thump under feet

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What was wrong with the hub assembly and what did you do to fix it?

Wheel bearings went out at 45mph and jerked me into the other lane. I bought a Master Pro hub assembly at Oreillys for $128 and had a shop to do it RIGHT...$98 for the labor. After I drove my truck after I got it replaced I noticed my steering was a LOT better and the "bumps" are not as common. Use to I would feel it non stop driving down the road. Now I only feel it a couple of times. The shop said the my passenger hub assembly needed to be replaced as well. I agree and will get it fixed by the end of the month.

DOC-MX

FOREIGN MEMBER
Reaction score
Wheel bearings went out at 45mph and jerked me into the other lane. I bought a Master Pro hub assembly at Oreillys for $128 and had a shop to do it RIGHT...$98 for the labor. After I drove my truck after I got it replaced I noticed my steering was a LOT better and the "bumps" are not as common. Use to I would feel it non stop driving down the road. Now I only feel it a couple of times. The shop said the my passenger hub assembly needed to be replaced as well. I agree and will get it fixed by the end of the month.

Okey dokey. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58