Update Well ? 11194 miles later

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we're Home. :sweet

Had an absolute BLAST. Went a lota places'n did a lota things. Met a lota nice folks, saw Family and made some more RV friends. ;tu

Proly take a week or two for it all to sink in, but this Road
Trip was an Experience of a life time. we've been at this RV stuff for 40 years, but this trip was SUPER. No End Date.

The 'ol 2K performed Flawlessly. 1 oil/fuel filter change in DC, greased'em up'n kep on truck'n. A solid 12 MPG and quite often 13-14.. ran 62 to 64 MPH all the way. Not bad considering the wife had to have Dang near everything we own.. along with us.. and of course the stuff we just Had To Buy along the way.

Did 3 FPR shims, 2 fuel pump QD R&Rs'n 2 W/Wheel installs whilst "rest'n" at RV parks :lmao:lmao :dunno

Gave the 'ol truck a BIG 'OL steer'n wheel HUG'n 6r' 8 pats on the Dash when I put'em in the Driveway. GOOD TRUCK guyz, Good truck.

It's good to be home.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on a wonderful trip Big Joe. I sure wish I was along for the sight seeing. I knew your truck would handle it very well!!!

Dave :thumbs

clem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good for you,thats what most of us dream about. How long did it take to make your trip?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good for you,thats what most of us dream about. How long did it take to make your trip?

We left home (CenCal) on the 12th of July, with No plan other than to visit things East of the Rockies, starting in Nebraska. Then the Great Lakes area, down the East Coast from Boston to to Orlando, then along the Gulf...

We did that.. fer shur.

Learned alot about "Take'n it Sloow'n Easy".

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Sounds like a great trip. Glad you made it home safely :sweet

Proper preperation is the key to a successful trip. I know another guy that had a rough trip yesterday :nudge

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you are home. Sounds like a great trip. Glad the truck ran great for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14