Well Crap..............

HoustonRider

where are my KINGS?
Reaction score
Where were you told that? I'm having that very debate about this on another forum. The cooled seats def kick in when its hot out, but i'll be darned if you can get the heated ones to kick on automatically...its gotta be like sub 32 * outside for that, and we all know if it gets to 50 in TX, we're using them cause that humidity makes it feel so much colder.

I'll be interested to see if this is the same case for you.

They will also stay on (when you remote start the truck) if the seats were heated/cooling when you shut off the truck. If yours aren't, you need that TSB.... idk the number

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
i absolutely enjoy the cooled seats
hopefully your systme will re-engage them after you shut down...if not its not a big deal to reach over and turn em on

at least on my 150 they shut OFF, even in auto

keep talking.....I would like to have the reason to go get a 250 -or 350 :D:coffee

mp18d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THAT is a sweet truck. I'm thinking of getting rid of the 08 and 03 for a new one. Wife doesnt want to have a dually as the only pickup, unless it's another flatbed. I'm not sure I want a flatbed as the only pickup...
we'll see...!!

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Looks good Tbar!
We're starting to get quite a crowd of 6.7 owners, maybe we need to start our own club :D

JRJ04

Reaction score
They will also stay on (when you remote start the truck) if the seats were heated/cooling when you shut off the truck. If yours aren't, you need that TSB.... idk the number

Any way you can find that out? I went and told my dealer about it and they said nothing could be done. I think thats a load of crap, but need some sort of info to push back on them.

SHEP2011

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
WOW.... That is a nice truck!! Love the color scheme too!!! Welcome to the 6.7 Club!! RoyBoy yea ur right about the club!!

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
I have been talking to some 2011-2012 owners that tow tt'ers. They mention that the 0 rake stance of their trucks is a disadvantage when towing because the negative rake becomes so pronounced with a heavy trailer attached.

Anyone else have an opinion on this and suggested cures.

Tbar

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Air bags, my 08 has O rake too. Dealer said it's the soft ride springs put in the 250. I guess they figured if your going to tow a lot you'll go with the 350.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58