well friends/family i may be offline for a while

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rich, it's great to hear that you're now moving on with your life. Sorry to hear about your mom, and our prayers are with you and your family for continued improvement.

HANG IN THERE!!!!

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck to you Rich,,, Remember

Today is the first day of the rest of you life....

Sooooo,,,,

Make the very best of it. And give your mom all your love.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
thanx guys.once i get setup at moms ill be back online.i figure about a week or so after i get there

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck, dude...keep your head on straight and thing will get better. My prayers to you and your family, I know all to well about the cancer stuff. Be careful and God bless....

dmd

Reaction score
Just after or during a major life event is the wrong time to make major decidions. Too many emotions to get in the way.

Example - You may be able to get severl thousand more from the house and have it sell just as fast.

Good luck on what you go with. Hope your mother does well with the medications she will be taking.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
well my home has been listed for 67,000.i gotta do some work on the room at my moms house but not much.the ex is supposed to come friday/saturday to get the rest of her crap.then im gonna start packin stuff up next week and hopefully be out of here next week or the week after.i just want out of this place!!i have too many memories,good and bad that i just dont want anymore.kinda sux that in order for me to go ahead with my life,i gotta go backwards first :( .going from owning my home,to living with my parents to renting an apartment :( .my mom is excited.my dad usually hates it when my brothers and sister move in but i guess he is real excited about me comeing back.well considering im the only one that has helped him and actually fully accepted him as my father even though he isnt.i love him and my mom more then anything.if i had to give up my life to save one of thiers,i would.

1 thing my mom said to me yesterday,and i think she may be right.and i hate to think about this.she said that if she does die that my father will kill himself to be back with her.she said that if i was still living there if it does happen he may not.they have been together for 21 years.sure they have had thier fights and stuff but here they are 21 years later still together.they cant live without eachother.i think if my mom was to die that my dad wont be around much longer after she goes even if he doesnt do it himself.i think he will die from lonelyness even if i was still living there.

well im gonna keep pecking at this thing called life.it seems to be getting better everyday.every decision that i make seems to be right.it just feels like im doing the right thing by getting out of this place,getting closer to my family and friends.

thanx to all of you here for being here for me when i needed someone to talk to.:thumbs comeing here gives me a break from everything.dont worry i will be back after i get setup at moms house.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rich;

The cornerstone of happiness is a personal relationship with Jesus. I know you said that you are not religious, but maybe that is the core of your unhappiness.
Give him a chance, and he will always stick by your side.:)
Good luck, and I hope you have a steady, healthy, and happy life.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14