Well I'll be the first to jump off this cliff.....

Deuce's Wild

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
My name is Brian and I live in Columbus, Ohio. I am 27 years old and I work for a large clothing retailer in their home office (name rhymes with ditch). I am new to Diesel ownership (2 months), but I am loving every minute of it. Well maybe except the bill I get every week at the pump, but I didn't buy it for the MPG.

2003 7.3L F350 XLT CC LB Dually 4x4

Bought it with plans of up upgrading the boat later so I figured if I was going to get a new truck I wanted something that would never be too small. It's going to be a big go fast boat, just don't tell my CFO (wife) that yet.

Upgrades: Airaid Intake
Plans: Gauges, Full 5" Exhaust, 6 position custom chip, Front Leveling Kit, 22.5" Alcoa Wheels with Semi Tires

Have learned a ton of info on here already and I am glad that I came across you guys.

Here's a Picture of all my Toys:
Mine: 2003 F350, 1995 malibu Echelon Ski boat 350 Mag & 1990 Ford Mustang LX 5.0
Wife: 2004 Lincoln Aviator, 4.6L Ford Mustang Cobra engine

As you can see the gas station loves us!!

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Brian! Awesome collection of vehicles especially the :hail 5.0L

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
welcome brian,
rymes with "DITCH" ;)
we can most assuredly help you liberate the cash from your wallet.
its infectious. meth heads aint got nothing on PSD nuts :D

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Brian, You have been warned about what this bunch can help you do about the cash in your hippocket.:roflmao :roflmao Good looking truck, and I am sure you will have many smiles as you drive the miles away.:thumbs

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
architect-builder said:
Welcome Brian! :)

(Hide your checkbook around these guys, my truck was stock before I met them!) :roflmao

Barrett

Welcome Brian :sweet And what Barrett sez, Fer Shurr...

JOE

Buck Hunter

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Well I'm new to SDDF & new super duty owner 2015 f250 ultimate lariat fx package. I have never owned a diesel before and have a lot to learn. I will need to know all maintenance requirements. I have approximately 500 miles on her so far.

What does everyone think about extended warranty- Ford offered me an 8yr/100,000 mile warranty bumper to bumper for $4k any comments will be welcomed. I already know my remote start isn't working. BTW: I absolutely love the truck.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
$4K would buy a lot of work on your truck. I would skip it. This is a known good engine and truck so I would not spend the $$$ on the extra warranty. I am not sure about the remote start but did you set the parking brake? This forum is very small, like 12 to 15 members daily, so no need to double post.

Dave

Buck Hunter

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Dave,

Thanks, I could not find where my first post went through sorry. It will take me a little time to get aquainted with this forum,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14