well, it was fun while it lasted...

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
Antonio and I got the word our B100 supplier will no longer offer B100 but now only B20 and at 2.95 :eek: It seems some dumbass decided to buy 100 from them and dump it in old tanks full of crud and then blame our supplier and is demanding his $40,000 back :eek::eek: So, the upshot is we get screwed even though we aren't stupid. I will not be driving the 50 miles roundtrip to buy B20 at 10 cents per gallon more so I guess my bio run is running out. Someone save me from the arabs please!!

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
Bummer!!!! Sorry to hear that. I am having issues with my biodiesel supplier here in town. I have to look for a new source. I am in Destin Fl right now and found a bio-diesel plant in Pensicola (approx 50 miles) B100 is 2.74, .05 cheaper per gallon than in Dallas. My hope is to start brewing my own in January after state boards. When are you moving to Big D? Maybe we can save each other from the the arabs.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Tx_Atty said:
Antonio and I got the word our B100 supplier will no longer offer B100 but now only B20 and at 2.95 :eek: It seems some dumbass decided to buy 100 from them and dump it in old tanks full of crud and then blame our supplier and is demanding his $40,000 back :eek::eek: So, the upshot is we get screwed even though we aren't stupid. I will not be driving the 50 miles roundtrip to buy B20 at 10 cents per gallon more so I guess my bio run is running out. Someone save me from the arabs please!!

that is freakin unfreakin believable, start hitting the restaraunts for waste oil.

just when the problems are working out,

i bet the guy is a relative of big oil, and they did it on purpose :eek:

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
Well I dont want to build a still just yet and fooling with local restaurants is really not something I want to do. We move sometime next summer. Probably right about a year from now. Once we are settled I will try to get my own plant built.

Craig, if we end up in Dallas I'd be glad to go into a joint effort. I'll keep you posted at the new year what destination developments arise. I guess until then I either drive and pay a premium for B20 or buy #2 and stanadyne and give them the bird (currently my preferred option. Im a little bitter, can ya tell?)

Last edited:

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
:nutkick: :nutkick: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :rant :rant :rant

I got the name of another source for B100 from them but am still waiting on a call to see if they are setup to meter and sell it.:dunno

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
Well the other supplier is not setup to meter B100.-mad He will sell me B99 in bulk so now I'm looking into getting a tank setup for biodiesel out at the farm. Having to buy 900g at a time, looks like dad maybe starting to run it in his '03 CTD.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14